WE ARE OPEN!
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. We follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). By following the activities of these agencies we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
There are a few new COVID-19 protocols you'll notice when visiting us. These have all been put in place to help us keep you and our staff healthy. Below are a few things you may notice:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in other places throughout the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce the waiting time for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We appreciate you and thank you for your understanding at this time.
Dr. Staley-Henne and team